Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pink Elegance

This is what i wore during our Junior and Senior Prom.
Obviously it's PINK !!!
PINK is my favorite color especially the color of Fuchsia Pink . ^_^
I picked this gown because I like the color, the design, and the details on it.


I like the bead work on this gown, and i also like the bottom part of it because it has glitters.
I always combine the color of Black-and-Pink, because it looks elegant.






I've used my allowance just to buy this cute ruffle heels.
I picked this heels because it fits in my age, and it has the same color with the gown.

 My grandmother gave this purse to me, she bought this from the states.
I like the diamonds on it  and the flower design. :)
Black is also my favorite color because it looks elegant even though it's plain.

Thanks to my Mama Arlene for sponsoring my beautiful gown :)

Ruffle Heels : Barbie by Shubizz
Black Purse : From the States
Thanks for Check'in it out. ! ! !
Hope u Like it ^_^
#Princess Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment